Thursday, September 4, 2008

Was your job outsourced?

Are you in your late 40s, 50s or even 60s?

Got a family?

Got Bills?

Got animals who don't like to eat fake food from China?

Then you better vote for John McCain!

His (also G.W.B's plan) plan is to send YOU back to school (community college)! :D


Now, I've been working for a certain community college for almost 4 years now and its pretty damn easy to go to a CC for little to no money, in the state of California, BUT that is not the case in other states!

How are you suppose to go back to school when you lost your job? Who is suppose to pay the bills? Who the fuck is gonna pay your tuition? What the hell are you gonna learn? Why was your job outsourced?

BUT Wait!
If your a Republican, you don't have this "outsource" problem because your making $200,000 + a year! However, if you are one of the ones who has recently lost your job and can NOT afford to go back to school and learn another trade... then you will be cast out into poverty and eaten by wild dogs! For you see, you don't matter, you couldn't help your self when your company went over seas. What the hell is the matter with YOU?

Also,
Did you know Sarah Palin only has a bachelors degree?

I'm 4 semesters, 5 kids, and 1 PTA meeting away from being the next VP! YESSSSS! OH, and I'm a chick! Why didn't McCain pick me?!

this will be one of the last of my rants... I'm sorry to all of you who don't know what I'm talking about... I'm really, really, sorry for you(like sarcastically sorry)

No comments: