Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Justifying My Claim

This is where I stop trying to justify myself and start accepting the fact that I am obsessed with all things The Killers and Brandon Flowers. So "forget about what I said" in the previous post and expect to see more of the same (f0r now at least).

Though I may feel slightly embarrassed about some of these posts, I just have to remember that no one probably sees nor cares about what I say/write here.

Looking back at some older posts, from last year, I noticed that I had multiple posts about actor Sam Rockwell. I'm pretty sure the Sam Rockwell stuff is proof that I tend to create my own bandwagons and choose to never jump off of them... so I guess its more of a bandwagon train. Anywho, I blame MTV for my 30 second attention span.

What was I talking about?

Oh, yeah, bandwagons.

Yes, I missed the bandwagon when "Day & Age" came out in November and hence missed The Killers when they played a show in L.A.

Yes, I am upset that there are no San Diego dates scheduled and NO I will not waste the money and resources to go to Coachella to see them headline Saturday's show.

Ok then, I think thats all I have to say about this... Sam Rockwell-still cool, The Killers- still awesome(since 04), Brandon Flowers-still hot(since 04).

This train is now leaving the station.

No comments: