Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Free Form Jazz (this post has nothing to do with Jazz)

I'm not motivated to write anything but I still wanna post. SO, I'm just gonna post pictures. Blah, Blah, Blah... life has been one monotone slow jam. Here is some media:

4th of July:
We had a pinata with George Bush's face on it... we finally got to beat him with a baseball bat!
Photobucket

My Mom's Dog, Lucky:

I am not a Dog person but this dog is too damn cute to hate (yes I hate all other dogs!)! True, he is kinda hostile but he fits in with our already psychotic, 20 pound cat.
Photobucket


Comic Con... Starts next week!!!
Yes, Michael C. Hall will be there and I will get to see him in all his David Fisher/ Dexter glory! Also, yes, I will get Paul Ruben's autograph and wait out side ball rooms and halls to see awesome panels from movies and TV shows that I like.

Photobucket


Me, on the internets?!


yeah, that's me looking all democraty!

Now I'm gonna leave you with a song (hint: I'm watching Dream Girls on HBO)




Mixwit

No comments: